Yoga Teacher Training in Andalusia, Spain
Great Value for Money
The all-inclusive cost of our 3-week Yoga Teacher Training in Spain is 3365 Euros, including 3 gorgeous vegetarian meals per day, water and snacks, accommodation, and use of the retreat facilities. More details here.
Frog Lotus Yoga Vinyasa Flow
The style that is taught at the FLY teacher training is a joyful, creative and intelligent vinyasa flow style which can be easily adapted to different levels. At the end of the Yoga Teacher Training Spain you will not only be qualified to teach vinyasa flow yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes, such as more basic hatha, prenatal and restorative yoga.
This Course is for You if:
- You have been practising yoga for at least 2 years.
- You want to train in a range of styles of yoga while focusing on vinyasa flow yoga.
- You can come to the stunning Suryalila Retreat Centre in Andalusia, Spain for a 3 week period.
- You want to be able to design and teach your own strong, creative and intelligently-sequenced classes.
- You enjoy practical, hands-on, immersive learning experiences.
- You are ready to develop and deepen your own yoga practice.
Already decided? Complete the registration form to reserve your place now!
About the Teachers
Vidya Jacqueline Heisel is the lead teacher. Vidya is a master yoga teacher with 40 years of teaching experience and a deep and experienced knowledge of yogic philosophy and meditation. She weaves together her knowledge of Iyengar, Ashtanga, Forrest and Kundalini Yoga in a delightful and effective fusion. Her classes are creative, unique and fun.
Vidya teaches morning Yoga Classes, Meditation, Yoga History and philosophy, Yoga Lifestyle, teaching methodology, business of Yoga, critiquing students’ classes, and 1-1 advice in office hours.
Gilda Goharian teaches postures, modifications and assists, assists in morning practice, teaching methodology, critiquing students classes, and 1-1 advice in office hours.
Maria Abel teaches Anatomy for Yoga and 1-1 advice in office hours.
You will leave the training inspired, transformed and fully-equipped and confident to teach great yoga classes.
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Intensive Study and Practice of Asanas (postures)
- Sanskrit Names of Yoga Postures
- Alignment and modification of Poses
- Yogic Diet
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
- Class Sequencing and Planning
- Hands-on Assisting
- Practice Teaching
- Deepen and Further Your Own Yoga Practice
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Complete the registration form to reserve your place now!
- Location Details for the Yoga Teacher Training Spain
- Spain Yoga Teacher Training Pricing and Accommodation
- Yoga Teacher Training Teachers
- Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course Requirements
More 2019 Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Retreats
- 23 March – 13 April ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel
- 27 July – 17 August ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel
- 12 October – 2 November ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel