Yoga Teacher Trainings in Andalusia, Spain
Frog Lotus Yoga International offers several 200 hour yoga teacher trainings each year at the gorgeous Suryalia Yoga Retreat Centre in Andalusia, Spain
- Spring Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Mar 23 – Apr 13, 2019
with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Gilda Goharian and Maria Abel
- Summer Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Jul 27 – Aug 17, 2019
with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Lisa Dunn and Jennilee Toner
- Autumn Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Oct 12 – Nov 2, 2019
with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Lisa Dunn and Maria Abel
Cost of Spain Yoga Teacher Training
The cost of our Yoga Teacher Training in Spain, including accommodation, can be found here.
Frog Lotus Yoga Style of Vinyasa Flow…
The style that is taught at the Frog Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Course in Spain is a joyful, creative and intelligent vinyasa flow style which can be easily adapted to different levels. At the end of the Yoga Teacher Training Spain you will not only be qualified to teach vinyasa flow yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes, such as more basic hatha, prenatal and restorative yoga.
About the Yoga Teacher Training Spain
This three week intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Andalusia, Spain is an exceptionally high quality, comprehensive and empowering experience. It is passionately and skillfully led by Vidya Jacqueline Heisel. Vidya Jacqueline Heisel, E-RYT 500, SYT, the founder and director of the Frog Lotus Yoga International. Vidya is a master yoga teacher with 40 years of teaching experience and a deep and experienced knowledge of yogic philosophy and meditation. As well as an inspiring practitioner Vidya is a gifted communicator. She has trained thousands of yoga teachers and led over 75 Yoga Teacher Training retreats around the world.
Vidya has developed her own dynamic and compassionate style of vinyasa flow yoga. Although at times this is vigorous, it is always accessible and adaptable to the needs of the student. She weaves together her knowledge of Iyengar, Ashtanga, Forrest and Kundalini Yoga in a delightful and effective fusion. Her classes are creative, unique and fun.
Vidya’s life has been devoted to the study and practice of eastern philosophy, yoga and meditation. She has studied for many years at ashrams in India, as well as with some of the best yoga teachers in the West. Her ability to communicate this depth of understanding in a thorough, clear and interesting way is the tangible result of her lifelong immersion.
In this Yoga Teacher Training in Spain the wonderful staff at Suryalila Retreat Centre will care for your every need. You will be very comfortable, your palate will be tantalized, and we are confident that your expectations of the course will be far exceeded. You will leave the training inspired, transformed and fully-equipped and confident to teach great yoga classes.
200 Hour Andalusia Spain Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Intensive Study and Practice of Asanas (postures)
- Sanskrit Names of Yoga Postures
- Alignment and modification of Poses
- Yogic Diet
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
- Class Sequencing and Planning
- Hands-on Assisting
- Practice Teaching
- Deepen and Further Your Own Yoga Practice
- Location Details for the Yoga Teacher Training Spain
- Spain Yoga Teacher Training Pricing and Accommodation
- Yoga Teacher Training Teachers
- Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course Requirements
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Vidya Jacqueline Heisel is the lead teacher.
Vidya teaches morning Yoga Classes, Meditation, Yoga History and philosophy, Yoga Lifestyle, teaching methodology, business of Yoga, critiquing students classes, and private sessions in office hours contact hours: 120 hours
Gilda Goharian or Lisa Dunn teaches postures, modifications and assists, assists in morning practice, teaching methodology, critiquing students classes, and private sessions in office hours.
Jennilee Toner, Maria Abel or Melanie Huser teaches Anatomy for Yoga and private sessions in office hours.
2019 Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Retreats
- 5 January – 26 January ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel
- 23 March – 13 April ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel
- 27 July – 17 August ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel
- 12 October – 2 November ~ 200 Hour YTT in Spain with Vidya Heisel