Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Module Sutra
About the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
This course is co-taught by, Vidya Heisel E-RYT 500, Founder of Frog Lotus Yoga and Director of Frog Lotus Yoga International Yoga Teacher Training and Jennilee Toner, senior yoga teacher, anatomist and author.
What do you learn in Module Sutra?
Taking you deeper than the 200 hour foundation training, in Module Sutra, you will explore how to:
- Plan and teach yoga workshops and intensive classes
- Use and teach a wide range of meditation techniques
- Improve your hands on assists
- Deepen your understanding of the philosophy of the Yoga Sutras
- Apply advanced anatomy to your teaching
- Integrate elements of yoga therapy into your work
- Practise and teach advanced pranayama techniques
- Develop your yoga teaching business
- Understand and explore ayurveda, the holistic sister science of yoga
- Participate in Kirtan
Which style of Yoga do we teach?
Whilst the main style of Frog Lotus Yoga International is Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Vidya and Jennilee will also be teaching a more diverse mix of styles during the training, drawing on other types of Yoga that have influenced their practice and teaching. These include Iyengar Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Forrest Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Meridian Yoga, Partner Yoga and Acro Yoga. This will help you to expand your teaching repertoire, finding more ways to connect with your yoga students.
How much does it cost?
We have a range of accommodation options to suit different preferences and budgets. Check them out here:
Ready to find out more?
Please drop us an email with any questions about the training – we’re happy to answer them over email or arrange a phone call to talk with you further [email protected]