Take Your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Frog Lotus Yoga
5 January – 26 January 2019
Is it your dream to teach yoga? Then join us for our 200 hour Yoga-Alliance certified Teacher Training.
You will benefit from our experience over the last 18 years, training thousands of students to become highly successful Frog Lotus Yoga certified teachers.
With exceptional senior teachers, a stunning location and a comprehensive curriculum, Frog Lotus Yoga Teacher Training provides the perfect platform for your transformational journey.
You will complete the whole training in a 3 week intensive course.
This course is for you if:
- You want to train with the best teachers. Our team of internationally acclaimed teachers is headed up by master teacher Vidya Jacqueline Heisel E-RYT 500, SYT, who has over 40 years of yoga teaching experience.
- You would spending 3 weeks at the stunning Suryalila Retreat Centre. Facilities include the Om Dome, one of the biggest and most beautiful yoga spaces in Europe. You will eat delicious, healthy food and can book massages or trips for your time off.
- You value one-to-one attention and support. During “office hours,” you can meet with teachers one-to-one to seek personalised advice about your yoga practice and teaching.
- You are excited to develop your own yoga practice. You’ll be amazed by how much your own practice advanced with the 2 hour daily yoga classes, meditations and engaging curriculum.
- You love yoga! You’ll be in good company, making lasting friendships with like-minded fellow students.
What will you get?
- Comprehensive Curriculum – the training spans everything we know the best yoga teachers need, from sequencing of classes, safety and alignment to yoga philosophy, anatomy, physiology and how to build your reputation and business as a yoga teacher.
- Daily 2 hour vinyasa flow classes with exceptional teachers – you’ll get chance to delve deeper into your own yoga practice.
- Teaching development – by teaching two full classes to smaller groups, you will build your confidence, and get personal feedback and encouragement.
- Ability to teach a range of yoga styles – as well as a specialism in vinyasa flow yoga you will also have the tools to teach hatha, prenatal and restorative yoga.
- Use of the FLY logo and brand. The world of yoga teaching is increasingly competitive, but our courses are internationally recognised and respected. You’ll be able to use our logo and brand on your website and in promotional materials after you graduate.
The quality of the training means our courses are excellent value for money, with all-inclusive prices from €3365. We also offer a range of accommodation options to suit your budget.
Ready to find out more and receive a FREE yoga philosophy article?
Just pop your email address in the form below and we’ll be in touch with further details. You’ll also receive a free yoga philosophy article on the 5 Obstacles to Enlightenment from our Director Vidya Jacqueline Heisel.
Already decided? Complete the registration form to reserve your place now!