USA Yoga Teacher Training with Jennifer
With Jennifer Yarro, director & owner of Frog Lotus Yoga
At Frog Lotus Yoga at Beaver Mill
in North Adams, Massachusetts, USA
- July 18- August 9, 2015
- 200 Hours, Yoga Alliance Approved
The style that is taught at our North Adams, Massachusetts Yoga Teacher Training Course is a creative, dynamic, and intelligent flow which can be easily adapted to different levels and different tempos. Over 100 poses will be covered in-depth during the training with special attention to anatomical sequencing and skillful assists. At the end of the training you will be fully qualified to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga and its variations such as Power Flow or Core Flow, as well as various levels of Hatha Yoga Interdisciplinary classes.
About the North Adams, Massachusetts Yoga Teacher Training
This three week intensive Yoga Teacher Training in North Adams, Massachusetts is an exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive profoundly life transforming retreat. This training is passionately led by Jennifer Yarro, E-RYT 500, owner and director of the Frog Lotus Yoga.
Jennifer is assisted by Jennilee Toner, E-RYT 200 who is an exceptionally experienced and talented Yoga teacher and Yoga Anatomist. There will also be other surprise guest teachers.
For more information about the USA Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- For more information for the North Adams, Massachusetts Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Registration for the USA North Adams, Massachusetts Yoga Teacher Training
Vidya’s International Yoga Teacher Training Courses
- 200 hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 hour Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 hour Spain Yoga Teacher Training
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Yoga Teacher Training for Envision Yoga®