Yoga Teacher Trainings in Andalusia, Spain
Frog Lotus Yoga International offers several 200 hour yoga teacher trainings each year at the gorgeous Suryalia Yoga Retreat Centre in Andalusia, Spain
- Spring Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Mar 17 – Apr 07, 2018
with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Gilda Goharian and Maria Abel
- Summer Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Jul 21 – Aug 11, 2018
with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Lisa Dunn and Jennilee Toner
- Autumn Yoga Teacher Training Spain — Oct 13 – Nov 03, 2018
- with Vidya Heisel Co-taught with Gilda Goharian and Mélanie Huser
Cost of Spain Yoga Teacher Training
The cost of our Yoga Teacher Training in Spain, including accommodation, can be found here.
Frog Lotus Yoga Style of Vinyasa Flow…
The style that is taught at the Frog Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Course in Spain is a joyful, creative and intelligent Vinyasa flow style which can be easily adapted to different levels and different tempos. At the end of the Yoga Teacher Training Spain you will not only be qualified to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes, such as more basic Hatha, prenatal and restorative yoga.
About the Yoga Teacher Training Spain
This three week intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Andalusia, Spain is an exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive profoundly life transforming retreat. It is passionately and skillfully led by Vidya Jacqueline Heisel. Vidya Jacqueline Heisel, E-RYT 500, SYT, the founder and director of the Frog Lotus Yoga International, who is a Master teacher with 40 years of Yoga teaching experience, a deep and experienced knowledge of Yogic philosophy and meditation, as well as an inspiring practitioner and gifted communicator.
Vidya has developed her own dynamic and compassionate style of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, which, though at times vigorous, is always accessible and modifiable to the level of the student. Her classes are creative and fun and vibrantly unique. She intelligently weaves together her knowledge of Iyengar, Ashtanga, Forrest and Kundalini Yoga in a delightful and effective fusion.
Vidya has trained over 3000 teachers and led over 75 Yoga Teacher Training retreats around the world. She has studied for many years at ashrams in India, as well as with some of the best Yoga teachers in the West. Her life has been devoted to the study and practice of eastern philosophy, yoga and meditation and her ability to communicate this in a thorough, clear and interesting way is the very tangible result of her lifelong immersion.
In this yoga retreat in Spain your every need will be cared for, you will be very comfortable, your palate will be tantalized, and your expectations of the course will be far exceeded. You will leave the retreat inspired, transformed and fully-equipped and confident to teach great yoga classes.
200 Hour Andalusia Spain Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Intensive Study and Practice of Asanas (postures)
- Sanskrit Names of Yoga Postures
- Alignment and modification of Poses
- Yogic Diet
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
- Class Sequencing and Planning
- Hands-on Assisting
- Practice Teaching
- Deepen and Further Your Own Yoga Practice
- Location Details for the Yoga Teacher Training Spain
- Spain Yoga Teacher Training Pricing and Accommodation
- Yoga Teacher Training Instructors
- Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course Requirements
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule