- Summer Training—July 25-August 15, 2015 (Registration is now closed)
with Vidya Jacqueline Heisel Co-taught with Jennilee Toner and Alicia Bargh and Carl Faure
- Autumn Training—October 10 – October 31, 2015
with Vidya Jacqueline Heisel Co-taught with Paula Mitten and Alicia Bargh
- Winter Training—January 16-February 06, 2016
with Vidya Jacqueline Heisel Co-taught with Jennilee Toner and Alicia Bargh
- Cost of Training (starting from €2,655 full board)
Style of Yoga
The style that is taught at our Andalusia, Spain Yoga Teacher Training Course is a joyful, creative and intelligent flow style which can be easily adapted to different levels and different tempos. At the end of the Andalusia, Spain Yoga Teacher Training you will not only be qualified to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes, such as more basic Hatha, prenatal and restorative yoga.
About the Andalusia, Spain Yoga Teacher Training
This three week intensive Yoga Teacher Training is an exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive profoundly life transforming retreat. It is passionately and skillfully led by Vidya Jacqueline Heisel. Vidya Jacqueline Heisel, E-RYT 500, the founder and director of the Frog Lotus Yoga International, who is a Master teacher with 35 years of Yoga teaching experience, a deep and experienced knowledge of Yogic philosophy and meditation, as well as an inspiring practitioner and gifted communicator.
Vidya has developed her own dynamic and compassionate style of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, which, though at times vigorous, is always accessible and modifiable to the level of the student. Her classes are creative and fun and vibrantly unique. She intelligently weaves together her knowledge of Iyengar, Ashtanga, Forrest and Kundalini Yoga in a delightful and effective fusion.
Vidya has trained over 1000 teachers and led over 50 Yoga Teacher Training retreats around the world. She has studied for many years at ashrams in India, as well as with some of the best Yoga teachers in the West. Her life has been devoted to the study and practice of eastern philosophy, yoga and meditation and her ability to communicate this in a thorough, clear and interesting way is the very tangible result of her lifelong immersion.
In this retreat your every need will be cared for, you will be very comfortable, your palate will be tantalized, and your expectations of the course will be far exceeded. You will leave the retreat inspired, transformed and fully-equipped and confident to teach great yoga classes.
200 Hour Andalusia Spain Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Intensive Study and Practice of Asanas (postures)
- Sanskrit Names of Yoga Postures
- Alignment and modification of Poses
- Yogic Diet
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
- Class Sequencing and Planning
- Hands-on Assisting
- Practice Teaching
- Deepen and Further Your Own Yoga Practice
For more information about the Andalusia Spain Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Location Details for the Spain Yoga Teacher Training
- Spain Yoga Teacher Training Pricing and Accommodation
- Yoga Teacher Training Instructors
- Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course Requirements
Other Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule