Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat in Spain
Suryalila Retreat Centre in Southern Spain offers you to warm up for a long weekend during the cold winter days. Enjoy two daily yoga practices, delicious vegetarian cuisine, a guided hike in a local Natural park as well as a fun Flamenco dance class.
Upcoming Winter Warmer Dates for 2017 :
- February 3, 2017 — February 6 (*This week long-weekend yoga retreat will be led by Lidiya Petkova)
- February 24, 2017 — February 27 (*This long-week yoga retreat will be led by master teacher Vidya Heisel)
The Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat Includes:
– Three nights Suryalila’s beautiful, cozy accommodation. Check out our accommodation gallery.
– Three delicious organic vegetarian meals a day
– Two yoga classes a day: vinyasa practice in the mornings and restorative, yin & yoga nidra in the evenings. *Classes are adapted to suit all levels.
– Guided hike in Grazalema National Park
– A traditional Flamenco dance class
– Free tea, coffee, water and fruit all day long
– Use of all the Suryalila facilities: yoga spaces, sauna, salt water swimming pool.
All Inclusive Price per person:
- Mini Dorm: €274 (share with three other attendees of the same sex)
- Twin: €337 (share with one other attendee of the same sex)
- Superior Double (shared bathroom): €397| for two people €638
- Deluxe Double (private bathroom): €442| for two people €764
Optional extras: Horse riding, deep tissue and thai massage, transfer from and to the airport
For more information and to book please get in touch with the Suryalila team on: firstname.lastname@example.org