Homework to Complete the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
1. Plan and teach two workshops during the year. At least one of them should be a workshop from this training. Teach them publicly or to a small group of friends. Write a report about the workshop and how it went.
2. Reading list for the Advanced Training:
- Search in Secret India by Paul Brunton
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Yoga Body: The Origins of Modern Posture Practice
- Light on Life BKS Iyengar
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Essence of Enlightenment by James Swartz
- The Yoga of the Three Enegies by James Swartz
- Be As You Are, by David Godman
Please choose three of the above books to write about.
Please write at least a full page with font 12 answering the following questions:
- How would you put in a nutshell the main message of the book?
- What struck you the most about the book?
- Is there anything you learned in this book that you feel will affect the way you live your life or do your practice from now on?
or if the above question was not relevant for the book (it isn’t for all of them):
- Why do you think this book is interesting or important and why would you recommend it to others?
3. Please attend at least two workshops of any length during the year and write a report about what you learned.
Send all of the above as a package to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org